Cerakote coating is a ceramic based finish that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness.
- Can be applied to: Firearms, automotive suspension/Parts, knives, and to any other bare metal surfaces
- Can be applied to some plastics and polymer surfaces
- Cerakote’s Air dry coatings are Can be applied to any plastic or bare metal surfaces
- For products that can’t be heated during the cure process (ex. Parts with rubber bushings or soft plastic parts).
High Temp Coatings:
- Can be applied to products that require a high temp coating such as exhaust parts, engine components