- Wheels– $125 ea. and up (price varies by size and finish and additional fees can apply for fixing kerb rash and or extensive cleaning)
- Wheels – Solid color paint $100 ea. (additional fees can apply for fixing kerb rash and or extensive cleaning)
- Automobile valve cover – $70 ea. and up (price varies by size)
- Automobile dash – $90 and up (price varies by size)
- Automobile center console – $90 and up (price varies by size)
- Automobile fender flare –$500 for a set of four (price varies by size)
- Bug shield – $125
- Helmets – Price upon request, starting at $125
- Window rain shields – $50 each or $180 for all four
- Interior (five pieces) – $650
- Nitrous bottle – $180
- Engine covers – $125
- Grills – Starting at $250
- Complete side-by-side – Starting at $750 (price may differ by brand
- Doors – $300
Street Bikes & Motorcycles
- Complete bikes – $1200 and up
- We must see pictures via email or by stopping in for quote due to different styles and brands.
- Complete body plastics – $450 and up
- ATV rim – $65 ea.
- Front fender, side plastics, rear fender – $450 and up
- Full body – $850
- Roof – $200
- Yeti cups (minimum 25):
- 20oz $20
- 30oz $35
- Add logo for additional price
- Complete bow package (including riser, limbs, quiver top and stabilizer) – $265
- Complete bow package (including riser and limbs) – $180
- Bow riser – $85
- Bow limbs (up to two included) – $85
- Bow cams (up to two included) – $30
- Bow quiver (top only) – $25
- Bow stabilizer – $25
- Bow disassembly – $75
Complete bow package includes riser and one set of limbs only.
All bows must be disassembled. If bow is submitted for service assembled, the $65 bow disassembly charge will be applied to disassemble, and the bow will not be reassembled.
Due to the contours of newer style bows, risers of these bows may have to be double-dipped in order to get a clean look. This may give the product a darker-looking finish.
- Rifle Stock – $125
- Thumbhole rifle stock (full length) – $185
- Thumbhole rifle stock (butt stock) – $100–$125
- Shotgun butt stock only – $75
- Shotgun forearm only – $50
- Firearm scope (NO WARRANTY) – $75 and up
- Firearm scope rings – $25
- Firearm scope bases – $25
- Shotgun choke tubes (up to three included) – $60
- Shotgun extension tube – $30
- Pistol case – $55 and up (price varies by size)
We are not responsible for any type of damage to a scope that hydrographic dipping may cause. Scopes are hydro dipped at the owner’s risk with no warranty. The process involves fully submerging the product in water; therefore, no warranty is offered on scopes.
All pricing is for top finishes only; there is a $25 additional cost with a complete bottom finish.
- Whitetail deer skull – $75–$100
- Small game skull (smaller than whitetail deer) – $55
- Large game skull (larger than whitetail deer) – $75 and up
- Skull cleaning – $125.00
All skulls must be cleaned prior to hydro dipping.
Contact Us for All Other Quotes